Chengdu Jia Pei Science And Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Trade Assurance
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Suppliers Trade Assurance Limit:US $166,000
Gold Supplier
Gold Supplier is a premium membership for suppliers on Alibaba.com. Members are provided with comprehensive ways to promote their products, maximizing product exposure and increasing return-on-investment.
8YRSChengdu Jia Pei Science And Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Jia Pei Greenhouse Manufacturer1. Found in 2006 as the professional greenhouse manufacturer2. 30,000.00 square meters factory3. Can both have the standard design and manufacturing capability 4. Five production line5. Hundreds of thousands projects6. Products sell to Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa, Americans, Australia and other places.7. Main products Glass greenhouse, PC sheet greenhouse, film greenhouse and the systems including heating, cooling, shading, ventilation, irrigation and fertilization, co2 system, and auto-control system.8. It is said: only 1% in the world made by GOD, and the other 99% made by China. JP greenhouse manufacturer----------Manufacture greenhouse, manufacture your dreams.
0.0/5
0 Reviews
  • Transaction level
  • 9 Transactions
    170,000+
  • Response Time
    48h-72h
  • Response Rate
    60.7%
Business Type
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Country / Region
Sichuan, China
Main ProductsTotal Employees
51 - 100 People
Total Annual Revenue
US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Year Established
2006
Certifications(2)Product Certifications(1)
Patents
-
Trademarks
-
Main Markets

Factory Information

Factory Size
5,000-10,000 square meters
Factory Country/Region
South Area, Pi County, Modern Industrial Harbor
No. of Production Lines
5
Contract Manufacturing
OEM Service OfferedDesign Service OfferedBuyer Label Offered
Annual Output Value
US$10 Million - US$50 Million

Annual Production Capacity

Product Name
units Produced
highestEver
unit Type
Verified
greenhouse
2000000
Square Meter/Square Meters
Verified

Production Certification

Picture
Certification Name
Certified By
Business Scope
Available Date
Verified
Certification of Quality Management System
CFL CERTIFICATION CENTER
Manufacture and Installation of Plastic Greenhouse
2011-08-04 ~ 2014-08-03
Verified

Certification

Picture
Certification Name
Certified By
Business Scope
Available Date
Verified
Environment Management System
Beijing NGV Certification Center
concerned department,office area,working stationof making and after -sales service of plastic greenhouse canopy
2011-09-19 ~ 2014-09-18
Ocupational temHealth and Safety Management Sys
Beijing NGO Certification Center
concerned dapartment, office area and working station of making and after-sales service of plastic greenhouse canopy
2011-09-19 ~ 2014-09-18
Verified

Research & Development

Less than 5 People

Trade Shows

Main Markets & Product(s)

Main Markets
Total Revenue(%)
Main Product(s)
Verified
Domestic Market
30.00%
North America
23.60%
Mid East
20.17%
Oceania
5.00%
Eastern Europe
5.00%
Africa
3.00%
Southern Europe
2.73%
South America
2.70%
Northern Europe
2.00%
Eastern Asia
2.00%
Central America
1.10%
South Asia
1.00%
Southeast Asia
1.00%
Western Europe
0.70%
Verified

Trade Ability

No. of Employees in Trade Department
3-5 People
Average Lead Time
30
Total Annual Revenue
US$10 Million - US$50 Million

Business Terms

Accepted Delivery Terms
FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, FAS, CIP, FCA, CPT, DEQ, DDP, DDU, Express Delivery, DAF, DES
Accepted Payment Currency
USD, EUR, JPY, CAD, AUD, HKD, GBP, CNY, CHF
Accepted Payment Type
T/T, L/C, D/P D/A, MoneyGram, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union, Cash, Escrow
Nearest Port
Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqi
Send message to supplier

Messeage has been sent sucessfully.

Check your messeages on Messeage Center, the supplier willcontacts you soon.